Terms and Conditions
API usage is based on fair usage policy. If you are developing an application or service to make API calls to, or share data through the Tambola Tickets (TTK) Services, the following terms apply to you:
- You may only use the TTK APIs and related documentation for the sole purpose of calls to TTK transmitting your Content consistent with the terms of Agreement.
- You are responsible for your application, service and its Content and all uses you make of the TTK Services.
- Your use of the TTK Services will not violate any law or the rights of any individual or entity.
- TTK may limit your access to data at its sole discretion. Your access to and use of data you receive from the TTK Services will be limited as follows:
- You will only request data you need to operate your application.
- You will only use the data you receive for your application, and will only use it in connection with the TTK Services.
- You will not reuse the data either in isolation or in aggregated form to provide services, such as data aggregation, to third parties without the explicit written permission of TTK.
- You will not misrepresent your relationship with the TTK Services to others to be that of an authorized partner, affiliate, agent or any other relationship beyond that which is described in this Agreement.